Rental Terms & Conditions
Participants must read and sign the waiver form prior to rental.
We require a security deposit on all equipment rented. A security deposit can be taken by cash or credit card authorization. (Credit card will not be charged unless equipment is not returned.)
The renter must be 18 years of age or older to rent equipment and present a valid driver’s license or passport. Younger participants must have a parent or legal guardian present.
For the renter’s safety, a helmet is provided and renters under 18 years old must wear a properly fitted helmet at all times.
Participants are responsible for the rental equipment, from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned including damage and theft of rental equipment.
Renters must agree to follow all traffic laws, signs, rules, and regulations while riding. We ask renters to not use cellular telephones or operate cameras while riding due to the disruption to concentration it may cause.
For all bike rentals, a bike tube, pump, lock, bike rack, and handlebar bag will be provided. We’re also happy to share some tips on good trails, scenic routes, the bridges that have bike lanes, and other cycling information – just ask!
Please return your equipment 15 minutes before closing time in order to allow time for check out. We typically close at 6 pm in the spring and fall and at 9 pm in the summer; please take note of our closing time before you depart. If you are having so much fun you’d like to keep the bikes overnight, please call us to let us know; we’d be happy to make arrangements for a longer rental.
Tour Terms & Conditions
- Participants must read and sign the waiver form prior to tour.
- Tour participants must be 18 years of age or older; Younger participants must have a parent or legal guardian present.
- For the participant’s safety, a helmet is provided everyone must wear a properly fitted helmet at all times while riding.
- During Sites@Nite tours, participants must wear reflective safety vest provided.
- Participants must agree to follow all traffic laws, signs, rules, and regulations while riding. Due to safety precautions and respect for other people on your tour, we ask that participants not use cellular telephones, operate cameras or smoke cigarettes while riding.