Bike and Roll hires friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing people who want to work with bikes in a fun, fast-paced, outdoor environment. Our goal is to ensure that renting from us or taking one of our tours is the best experience our guests have in Washington. If you’re interested and want to join our team, check our our openings below. Here are some additional things you should know:
- Our 2020 season begins mid-March and ends in December
- Seasonal employment (spring, summer and fall) is available
- Some weekend and holiday hours will be required
- Day and evening hours are available
- We’ll train you on basic bicycle maintenance (if necessary in your position)
- We accept applications and resumes throughout our season
To be considered for a Bike and Roll DC job, please apply online.
Bike and Roll is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants equally without regard to their race, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans With Disability Act. All applicants will be given equal consideration, but submittal does not imply that an applicant will be employed.